Order Management System and Order Entry
The Order Management System is the heart of our hosted eCommerce platform.
- Capture Phone, Fax, & Mail Orders
- Generate Sales Reports
- Enable Sales Reps to Only See Orders and Customers to Which they are Assigned
- Process Credit Cards
- Generate Invoices
- Print Shipping Labels (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Golden State Overnight, DHL)
- Record Sales Activities
- Update Your Product Catalog
- Have Unlimited Users with Different Access Levels
- Run Sophisticated Marketing Campaigns
- Track Previously Shipped Orders
- Integrate with 3rd Party Systems Via XML
The Order Management System goes far beyond efficient order entry and order processing for retailers. It is a complete CRM Tool (Customer Relationship Management) that merchants use to grow their business. The Order Management System includes a host of marketing tools that give our clients an advantage over their competition, including the bulk E-Mail Wizard, Search Engine Optimization Tools, and product data feed tools for marketplaces such as Google Product Search, Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, Shopping.com and Yahoo! Shopping. Merchants can easily keep their product listings and inventory up to date with the click of a button. Included are a variety of online reports and statistics that help gauge the store’s performance and better understand online customer behavior. Best of all, the Order Management System is web based, so a merchant can access all of their information from anywhere they have an internet connection.